11718Re: Scotsman's Bow

  • hanhebin <hamberg@fiber.net>
    Jan 1, 2003
      > Here in the Northeast US, most of the tournaments have a
      > traditional division, and that's what I shoot in with my shooting
      > buddies, some scadians, some not. Most of them are also shooting
      > custom bows, usually recurves, but some shoot longbows. In the end
      > it's all pretty much the same. Whatever you're comfortable with.

      Here in the west most of the mundane tournaments I attend have
      tradition divisions too but it's rare to see anybody compete in
      them. Keep up the good work and entering those traditional divisions
      and hopefully (just maybe) the idea will catch on out here.

      Michael
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic