11305Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Complete Scores Posting?

  • Scott L Hecathorn
    Dec 2, 2002
      Depends, how long ago was it? I have been know to shoot on the sinister
      side of archery, and with some fairly good accuracy... :P
      I do reside in Illiton, which is Peoria, good cousin of the West.

      Robert

      On Sun, 01 Dec 2002 17:50:39 -0000 "haroldingelsson"
      <haroldingelsson@...> writes:
      > > There is a group in Macomb,
      > > Shire of Lochmorrow
      >
      > Thanx! Didn't know a group was that close. Think I met you once in
      >
      > Peoria. Are you that real good crossbow shooter?
      >
      > Harold Ingelsson

      > list]
      >

      > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/