10359Re: Archery Laurel requirements?

  • dateyukiie
    Sep 10, 2002

      > How about going for the period look. A slate and chalk.

      Harold,
      On the back of the slate you could paint neatly a few common
      phrases that anyone in a teaching position might use, such as
      "stand with your feet wider" - "hold the string closer to your
      cheek" - "relax" - "Please don't shoot my Knight" etc. I', sure you
      get the idea. A running list could be gathered, and then if you are
      assisting someone, you could flip the slate and point to a phrase
      and smile...it could save an awfull lot of writing in the long run...
      Just a thought

      Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie
      Kyudoka
    • Show all 84 messages in this topic