10233Re: Midrealm ignoring the IKAC?

  • detomamd
    Sep 5, 2002
      Actually, that is not really true. We have been running ahead of last
      year at this time (disk drive crashes notwhithstanding) with total
      number of scores submitted (the number of individual archers are a
      bit less at this point). It's just that the distribution is different
      this year, with some Kingdoms which had not been active last year
      being more active, and vice versa. Submissions from Mid and An Tir,
      for example, are less. Atlantia, West, East and Meridies are ahead.
      Outlands is a bit behind, but that will pick up this month.
      However, the lack of submissions for the IKCAC continues to be of
      concern to me.
      - Lorenzo

      --- In SCA-Archery@y..., Siegfried Sebastian Faust <crossbow@f...>
      wrote:
      > Fewer scores in general have been submitted ... Midrealm is not the
      only
      > ones to blame :)
      >
      > Siegfried
      >

      > At 12:13 PM 9/3/2002 -0400, Bruce R. Gordon wrote:
      > >Greetings
      > > Few Mid scores have been submitted this year, for reasons
      which
      > >completely elude me - this year isn't any different from previous
      ones,
      > >as near as I can see. So, to you Midrealmers out there... <ahem>
      any
      > >time now would be good, eh?
      > >
      > >For. Nigel FitzMaurice, Midr. AG
      > >
      > > > I just went over to the IKAC site and was perusing through the
      scores
      > >and I
      > > > noticed something missing...The Middle Kingdom. Oh, there are a
      few
      > >scores here
      > > > and there, but overall, I did not see the Midrealm listed.
      > > >
      > > > I admit that I have been lax in shooting an IKAC this year, as
      well,
      > >but I am
      > > > surprised at the low number of submissions. Maybe there have
      been a
      > >gaggle of
      > > > submissions since July 20th?
      > > >
      > > > -Caedmon

      > > > Brought to you YahooGroups Ad Free in 2002 by Medieval Mart
      > > > Get Medieval at Mad Macsen's http://www.medievalmart.com/

      > >http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      > > >

      > >--
      > >Ex Tenebra, Lux
      > >
      > >http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/index.html

      > >Brought to you YahooGroups Ad Free in 2002 by Medieval Mart

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      ___
      > Lord Siegfried Sebastian Faust Baronial Web Minister & Archery
      Marshal
      > Barony of Highland Foorde
      http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic