10227Re: [SCA-Archery] Midrealm ignoring the IKAC?

  • Bruce R. Gordon
    Sep 3, 2002
      Greetings
      Few Mid scores have been submitted this year, for reasons which
      completely elude me - this year isn't any different from previous ones,
      as near as I can see. So, to you Midrealmers out there... <ahem> any
      time now would be good, eh?

      For. Nigel FitzMaurice, Midr. AG

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --