No activity in last 7 days
Simply put, this group is for attachment parents participating in the Society for Creative Anachronism. If you're just starting out and exploring either attachment parenting or SCA participation, we'd love to have you as well. This group is a place for learning and sharing of practical ideas, such as nursing and children's garb, how to remain involved in activities and still meet our children's needs, and how to help our children fit into the SCA in a meaningful way. It's also okay to vent about the detachment, authoritarian parenting we see so often around us.
- Society for Creative Anachronism
- Aug 30, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.