Reminder - Milpitas Amateur Radio & Electronics Soc...

  • SB_Radio_Events@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 6, 2005

      Milpitas Amateur Radio & Electronics Society Club Meeting

      Date: Wednesday, November 9, 2005
      Time: 7:30PM - 9:30PM PST (GMT-08:00)

      Milpitas Amateur Radio & Electronics Society(MARES)and
      ARES/RACES Meeting [http://w6mlp.org mailto:president@...]

      Location: 1275 N. Milpitas Blvd. Police Community Room

      Open to the Public.

      Talk in: W6MLP repeaters 224.72-(100HzPL) and
      145.43MHz-(85.4HzPL)