Reminder - Morse Code for Amateur Radio

  • SB_Radio_Events@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 16, 2002

      Morse Code for Amateur Radio

      Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2002
      Time: 7:00PM - 8:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      Earn Element 1 FCC credit for 5 words-per minute Morse Code. A
      major step in advancement for Tech with Code, General or Extra
      class Amateur radio licenses gaining HF privileges. Both
      receiving and sending will be taught. Ages 8 and up.
      Instructors: W Dale(408-263-5325), Lloyd Vancil & Ted Armstrong.
      Milpitas Community Center - 408-586-3210.
      Students should bring a notebook and pen/pencil to each class.
      Fee: $25 ($15 residents)
    • SB_Radio_Events@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 20, 2002

        Morse Code for Amateur Radio