Is unconstitutional political stunt by local politician non-progressive?

  • john_tieber
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12 2:09 PM
      As a result of repeated support expressed — at this site that includes Progressive in its name — for a war criminal who has used robotic killer planes to blow to bits several thousand people, including at least 200 children and three US citizens, in at least six countries that have not attacked us and are no threat to us and, acting as a tyrant domestically, asserts the right to murder any US citizen within the US whom he, or anyone he designates, considers a threat (but he does have a more engaging smile and even lovelier family than the war criminal who preceded him, I won't deny that)…..now, where was I? :)      Oh…

      …I've come to realize I'm not clear on the definition of the word progressive in terms of politics.

      There's a lively local online discussion regarding a local politician, a tyrant-wannabe, in my opinion, who has just announced a self-serving political stunt that violates both the California and US constitutions, the latter especially when taking into account not one, but two US Supreme Court rulings, in 2008 and 2010.

      If that's an issue "progressives" are interested in, the discussion is at the Santa Barbara Independent here: