Howard Dean for HHS Secretary

  • Blue's Mom
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      Although I am deeply disappointed and saddened by Tom Daschel's withdrawing his nomination for Secretary of HHS, I can think of no one more qualified to take his place than Howard Dean.  First and formost, Gov. Dean is an MD and knows firsthand about the delivery of health care.  He served as both a governor and chair of the DNC so we know about his administrative skills.  He is also able to mobilize grassroots folks, which will be helpful as we attempt to cleanup the health care mess.  Please take this opportunity to write to President Obama at the White House and urge him to appoint Gov. Dean.

      the website is:  www.whitehouse.gov  Click on the link to "contact us" to send an email.

      Barbie