Ensure Quality Health Education For Our Youth!

  • Marian Shapiro
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Dear Friend,

      I thought you might be interested in this ACLU/SC Take Action
      e-activism campaign. If you go to the URL below you can check
      out what is at stake and send your own message directly to the
      relevant decision makers. Take action on this action alert from
      ACLU/SC Take Action at
      http://ga1.org/campaign/healtheducationstandards?rk=EpamUhM1jG0jW

      This email is Powered by Convio, Inc.

      http://www.convio.com