New 9-11 film uses AW footage and the real reason for war in Iraq

  • Lane Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi Friends,
      Today I saw one a film about September 11th that was unusually well done:
      What I liked is that they addressed the conspiracy theory argument, openly ran the statement by the owner that building 7 had been taken out intentionaly, and answered some other questions that others had not. It is unusually well done, and also uses some footage from Arlington West.
      On another topic, this outlines the real reason we are in Iraq:
      I hope they both get to you as links!
      Senator Gravel is still in contention for the Democratic nomination, and although he has no chance of winning it, he is worth supporting just because the media have totally shut him out and he and Ron Paul are the only candidates that are committed to ending the war immediatly.  Gravel was key to investigating Watergate and spent more time in the senate than Clinton and Obama combined.  I see small difference between Clinton and Obama, but if one lost to the other by a margin claimed by Gravel, it could make a point.
      In solidarity, Lane

      Why do we not stop this incredible slaughter and waste and destruction, this sordid, interminable, and expanding war? I believe it boils down to one central reason. As a country we cannot bear to say that we have made a horrible, massive mistake. We cannot bear, in short, to lose face. What a reason for continuing. The one thing we might learn from this incredible tragedy is to gain a clear view of the enemy. If we peer closely through the blood and death and awful ruin we can see the enemy clearly. He is us.-- Psychologist Carl Rogers commenting on the Vietnam War
      Think globally, act locally:  http://www.plansbsolutions.com
      Impeachment:  http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/07132007/profile.html  http://us.oneworld.net/article/view/138319/1/4536
      Stand up to corporate power:  http://www.yesmagazine.org/article.asp?ID=1844