Fwd: victory press conference!

  • George Relles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      I'm forwarding this important message...see below

      To: (big list)
      From: Melinda Burns <melindaburns@...>
      Subject: victory press conference!
      Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 13:44:57 -0800

      Dear friends,

       We will be holding a press conference in De la Guerra Plaza at
      12:30 p.m. tomorrow Wednesday to discuss the judge's resounding
      ruling in our favor in our case against Wendy McCaw.
       Hope you can attend! Please help us spread the word. This is a
      victory not just for us but for the whole community!

      Happy New Year and many thanks, once again, for your support!

      The fired News-Press reporters

      Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM