Housing issue in Santa Barbara

  • Dennis Jaffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      I apologize in advance if this is not allowed. I am in Santa Barbara only for a few days to interview as one of a few finalist candidates for a position running a locally-oriented, grassroots issue campaign with an environmentally-friendly nonprofit organization. They have shared with me that it is worthwhile during my stay -- until Monday evening, maybe Tuesday morning -- to look for housing options. I put up a post on CraigsList about myself in that regard. I hope it is not inappropriate that I email this list to ask you to consider reading my post. I duly and humbly apologize if it is. Lastly, it's a bit more informal than I'd choose for my prospective employer to read -- so if you're with the organization I'm interviewing with, thanks for appreciating all this!

      Dennis
      202-277-1362