Paul Berenson Show...Iran, Iraq, $127 BILLION more for war spending.

  • Paul Berenson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
       fmr. Chief UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter, SB City Councilmember Das Williams

      The Pentagon wants another $127 BILLION for Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Is it a Civil War yet? We'll talk a lot about Iraq. The Democratic Congress is taking shape, and the 2008 Presidential race is heating up as Iowa Governor Tom Vilsak jumps into the race. We'll also talk more about the Mexican Election and maybe the myth of the "Liberal Media."

      fmr. Chief UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter is back from a fact finding mission to Iran. He'll join us to talk about their nuclear program and why he still thinks we're still going to attack that country.

      SB City Councilmember Das Williams joins us for the third hour. We'll talk about the El Estero Wastewater Treatment Plant Fuel Cell Installation, lower State Street, and more.

      Tune in to "The Paul Berenson Show" , Saturdays 1pm - 4pm PST on News Radio 990 KTMS. Alternative, Informative, and Provocative, we examine issues nobody else does. We're joined by top newsmakers and lively guests on Santa Barbara's ONLY Progressive Talk Radio show. Our Podcast can be heard here: PaulB.com

      Your local phone calls are welcome at:
      879-KTMS
      879-5867

      If want to hear a Democrat with attitude on Clear Channel's station that has Rush Limbaugh and Fox News,  this is for you! Please forward this to any friends who might be interested. Our Podcast can be heard here: PaulB.com

      Join listeners and callers on the South Coast. Thanks, Paul

      To be removed from this list, please respond with REMOVE in the subject line.

    • Paul Berenson