Victory Days!

  • Jay Els
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      Greetings from Dean HQ!

      I am posting this message to all of our Dean Yahoo! groups because we are about
      to launch a new intiative called Victory Days. You are all a huge part of the
      success of this campaign and because of this we wanted to let you be some of
      the first people to know about this new program.

      You've built this campaign and put us where we are today.
      You've put Governor Dean ahead in the polls in New Hampshire and in a tie for
      the lead in Iowa. You've written thousands of letters to people in Iowa and
      New Hampshire through Meetup and the Dean For America letters webpage.
      http://letters.deanforamerica.com

      Some of you have asked to organize events that focus exclusively on
      writing letters. Now Victory Days makes that possible.
      http://victory.deanforamerica.com

      Through Victory Days you can write to win in Iowa and New Hampshire and
      then write to win the primaries that follow. We're writing you because
      you have been a leader and we want to thank you. And we want to invite
      you to be one of the first people to host a Victory Days event.

      The first 300 people to sign up to host a Victory Days event will be
      invited to join a conference call with Campaign Manager Joe Trippi.

      Two nights a month in November, December and January, Dean supporters
      will be meeting around the country to write letters to voters in Iowa and
      New Hampshire. Iowa Victory Days will be the 18th of each month till we
      win Iowa, January 19. New Hampshire Victory Days will be the 22nd of
      each month till we win New Hampshire, January 27.

      Darrell in Iowa, who received two letters through Meetup, told us, "Make
      no mistake, those two letters have had a profound impact not only on my
      decision to support Dean, but on the extent of my involvement."

      We hope you will be one of the first to set up a Victory Days event.
      You have to power to win Iowa and New Hampshire. Yahoo groups represent the
      ideals that are driving this campaign: the power of grassroots leadership and
      putting democracy back in th people's hands. We can't thank you enough for the
      everyday impacts you make, whether it's talking to neighbors about Dean, making
      phone calls or writing letters to undecided voters in Iowa and New Hampshire.
      You are driving this campaign and you have the power.

      Many thanks for everything you are doing,

      Doug Sloane & Jay Els
      Dean For America