Re: [SB-r-us] toe up fill

  • home_place@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      Leanne-
      I don't know where you are located, but here in the warm climates of the south, we are are always aware of creepy crawly things. So, we put a healthy doses of Diachtomaceous (SP?) earth- the agricultural kind, not the swimming pool kind- and boric acid over a fill in of pea gravel.
      JoMaMa

      Jo Wilhelm
      THE HOME PLACE
      Johnson City TX 78636