Re: [SB-r-us] Framing with green timber

  • huffnpuff
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2004
      G 'day Marcus

      Chippies are carpenters chip chip chip go their chisels!

      The Ballarat that we are currently in started life as a gold mining town
      in the mid 50s that is 1850s or 60s. About an hour from Melbourne on
      the road to Adelaide. It is a beautiful city of some 80,000 people. I
      used to live here in the 60s that is 1960s and was my first home in
      Australia after migrating from Kenya via Scotland.

      Ballarat or Buninyong now have their first straw bale home. It is a
      cold place in winter and very hot in summer ideal for straw bales!
      Ballarat is well worth a visit for anyone visiting Australia very pretty
      place.

      Kind regards The Straw Wolf.