In the beginning...

  • archilogic <archilogic@yahoo.ca>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2002
      Holas mes amis;

      Just in case any of you thought I was lyin' in the invitation that
      was sent out to you, I managed to wring-out this tear-stained excerpt
      from a message which Beel sent to me recently in the aftermath of the
      annual Canelo Project Fiesta:

      Beel wept:
      ============= copied without permission==================
      [snip]

      ...the list is down, plus slow and doesn't like it when discussions
      stray off the permitted topic, why don't we assemble a lively bunch
      of folks, good humor types, not too serious or important, who would
      just like to communicate with one another, and periodically send out
      interesting pieces of news, info or gossip, etc.
      In my case what that would mean is that instead of writing Rob or
      someone other lost soul out there a synopsis of what's happening down
      here, I might send it to 20 to 30 others as well

      [snip]
      ============== end of hijacked message===================

      And there you have it. A new SB List has been born, a phoenix rising
      out of the ashes of the beloved SB List at CREST.

      I was only able to invite 50 of you to join (Yahoogroups limit) but please feel free to invite any of your old CREST Listbuddies/buddettes and let's see if we can get the membership up to two bazillion by Christmas. (or 800 anyway.) Hokay ? Hokay.

      PS: I nominate Dion to be the ListMom of this List since he was doing
      such an excellent job with the CREST List.
      ~~~ * ~~~
      Rob Tom
      Kanata, Ontario, Canada
      <ArchiLogic@...>
      (winnow the "chaff" from my edress in your reply)

      Please visit http://www.theHungerSite.com