Larisa Brojan??

  • lovemymorgans
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2013
      Does anyone know this person? I have received 3 emails from her requesting survey participation. If I could verify her existence in the SB world I would participate. Any references here?
      Chris PB

      Email from 5-13:
      > From: Larisa.Brojan@...-lj.si

      > Subject: Straw bale building survey
      > Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 15:59:36 +0000
      >

      > Dear straw bale building owner!
      >
      > I am doing a PhD. research in straw bale building at University of Massachusetts, Amherst and University of Ljubljana. During the past academic year it was a great privilege for me to meet some of you personally. I have learned a lot from you. By sending you the survey (please see the link below), I would like to learn some more from those who I will not be able to meet personally. All the survey questions are addressed specifically to you - straw bale building owners and your building/living experience.
      >
      > I would like to ask you kindly to take few minutes of your time (5-10 min) and complete the survey you can access on the following link:
      > http://www.makesurvey.net/cgi-bin/survey.dll/E475DA25B9AC497CB5AEB81B05FB3867
      >
      > Thank you in advance for your time and effort!
      >
      > Kindest regards, Larisa Brojan
    • Amy Love
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2013
        I could call Umass for you and find out if you wish

        --
        "Let their people go" (re: my people letting Palestinians go live
        *their*lives in peace)