Offgrid Living under 50k

  • Darcy Goodrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2012
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. Here in Alberta, Canada it's been mostly below -20 for all of December and 2' of snow on the level. Cows and critters will be happy when spring arrives.

      I'm looking for some websites and resources to get ideas for a temporary living space. We've looked at office trailers, shipping containers and many other things, just wanting to explore more ideas of things we could do to have about 1,000sq ft for year round Canadian living under 50K.

      Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks,
      Darcy

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • blazingsaddles@frontiernet.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2012
        I'm living year round in the US on under $10K.  Just thought I'd mention that.