Visiting Tucson

  • wrstrawbale
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      It looks like I'm going to be in the Tucson area attending a trauma
      workshop Aug 5-7. I would love to arrive/leave a day or two early to
      connect up with some other straw folks. I'm pretty experienced in SB
      and related odd stuff and would love to even do something productive at
      someone's place if anyone's got anything going on now. Granted, it'll be
      August in Tucson and maybe all folks do down there is stay inside and
      drink something cold! Anyway... would love to connect up with anyone
      for some straw bale sharing.

      Thanks... Norman
      ... from an Oklahoma straw bale house @ www.oem-surplus.com/hs
      <http://www.oem-surplus.com/hs>