Your opinion wanted for new straw bale apprenticeship program

  • David Elfstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      I just posted this to the OSBBC web site, of interest to those in Ontario:

      Your opinion wanted for new straw bale apprenticeship program

      The apprenticeship committee of the OSBBC has made two surveys available
      about the development of a*straw bale sub-trade* apprenticeship program
      for installing and plastering bale walls. Please help out by providing
      your opinions about a potential apprenticeship program for straw bale
      wall systems and (possibly) other natural building systems.

      For professionals (those who have led 3 or more straw bale projects)
      please fill out this survey: http://surveymonkey.com/s/TTBQM7H

      For potential apprentices, please fill out this survey:
      http://surveymonkey.com/s/TMGPHWQ

      Please complete this survey by May 30, 2011 to have your input counted!