Free Workshop for Straw Bale Building

  • cyngyn1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2010
      Hello,

      We are offering a free rotating workshop on straw bale building and plastering. About two weeks will be spent on straw bale stacking with plastering following until finished. The plastering portion includes making a lime plaster and applying it to the straw bales. Interested people may come for as long as they can during any portion. A straw bale and plastering expert is on site to train. Straw bale stacking starts Monday, August 9. The building is a home about 60 miles northwest of Fort Collins. Laramie is 25 miles away. Camping on site is an option. Please contact 970-797-0512 if interested. Or reply to this e-mail