SB Building Posters ( link )

  • Chris Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      It might be old news to some of you, but I thought I'd pass on this info about FaASBA's straw bale building posters:

      FASBA, the European Straw Bale Building Association, has a series of 9 nice posters about SB Construction for sale.

      The posters were created by Fasba member Dirk Sharmer and measure 60x84cm which is about 18 x 24", or thereabouts.

      Have a look at them at this link:
      http://www.fasba.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=265&Itemid=373

      These could be quite appropriate posters for a display panel or on the walls at an SB building contractor's office.

      Cheers,

      Chris Green.

      http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com