want to help build?

  • cynshrn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      I will soon be building a very small (540 sq ft interior) load-bearing strawbale house near Abiquiu NM. If there are any of you out there who are intereseted in learning about strawbale or earth and lime plasters and would like to come help out, we have 25 acres with amazing views, hot showers, and plenty of space to camp. Please contact me, Cynthia Sharon, at 707-357-0339.

      I have been reading these postings for several years and just wanted to say cheers to all of you on this group have helped me with invaluable (and sometimes obscure) information!