tadelakt

  • Athena & Bill Steen
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 4:33 PM
      Just thought I would drop a note to those on the list who are
      interested in tadelakt.
      I just uploaded a piece to our blog on the tadelakt floor we did in
      France.

      www.caneloproject.blogspot.com

      B...
      Athena & Bill Steen
      absteen@...
      www.caneloproject.com
      www.caneloproject.blogspot.com
    • Chris Green
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6 10:08 PM
        --- On Mon, 8/3/09, Athena & Bill Steen <absteen@...> wrote:

        >Just thought I would drop a note to those on the list who are

        interested in tadelakt.

        I just uploaded a piece to our blog on the tadelakt floor we did in

        France.<

        Thanks,

        Chris Green.

        http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com
      • kyounge1956
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 23 11:35 PM
          Just finished scrubbing my kitchen floor which prompts me to ask what is the method for cleaning a tadelakt floor? If it gets really dirty can one take a scrubbrush to it without ruining it? Do you know how it would interact with disinfectant? I am looking for a natural flooring to put in an animal housing area (cats). I've wondered about tadelakt because it could be continuous from the floor to well up the walls and have no seam or baseboard to catch dirt. But if it won't stand up to scrubbing and disinfectants it won't work for cattery floors.

          Karen