waterlady's SB

  • frommersusan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      I tried to post a couple of pics and after much frustration succeeded
      with 2. Takes forever. Maybe will try some later
    • Sarah Kopp
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
        Looks GREAT Susan! You should be proud. The kitchen floor is beautiful -
        as is everything.

        I had a similar sort of vision in my head while building my house, but I
        guess if I left my 9 kids in your house for a couple of weeks then your
        house would look like mine too :)

        Enjoy every minute of living in your beautiful hand made home.

        Sarah
      • Susan Frommer
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
          On Sep 2, 2008, at 7:16 AM, Sarah Kopp wrote:

          > Looks GREAT Susan! You should be proud. The kitchen floor is
          > beautiful -
          > as is everything.

          Hi Sarah,
          Thanks for the comments. Of course, I didn't show you the stacks of
          magazines, knitting, etc in the living room for all the on-going
          projects. LOL
          And the kitchen table often looks the same! Removed the junk for the
          picture. hee, hee, hee

          Best,
          Susan