Glasscrete and Earthen Plaster link from Southern Oregon

  • Chris Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      I don't remember hearing about glasscrete before yesterday, so I thought
      I'd pass along this link for those who are interested.

      Prasad and Shahoma make glasscrete and use it to build countertops and
      sinks, in Southern Oregon. They also have worked with earth plasters and
      at straw bale construction.

      www.mixingitup.us

      Cheers,

      Chris Green.