      Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 1:53 PM
      Subject: Re: [SB-r-us] Re: straw bale project philippines?

      We put up our roof first then stored the bales under it. Then we wrapped the whole house with plastic (we were lucky to be gifted a whole bunch) and spent all last winter stacking. The bales stayed wonderfully dry. Now they have two coats of earthen plaster on them and are awaiting spring for their final coat.

      You can see what we have been doing at www.otrabandanm.blogspot.com

      Katy

      On Jan 11, 2014, at 1:41 PM, <cgwoods@...> <cgwoods@...> wrote:
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic