      From: "strawboss" <strawboss94@...>
      To: SB-r-us@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SB-r-us] Re: straw bale project philippines?
      Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 16:22:13 GMT

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: Matt Federoff <federoffm@...>
      To: SB-r-us@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SB-r-us] Re: straw bale project philippines?
      Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 11:32:41 -0700

      Hi Heinrick,

      The only issue I could see would be moisture and humidity. If you were near a coast that would mitigate it somewhat, but otherwise in a very moist environment the bales would rot out fairly readily.

      We love our SB house, but we live in the desert southwest of the US.

      Not to dissuade you, but a tropical environment is a challenging one for SB.

      -Matt

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic