List for parents/family/caregivers/friends of people with spina bifida, or people with SB, to join to discuss issues, support, and other relevant issues.
ZERO FLAME TOLERANCE. Topic may wander, but no "jokes," virus warnings, chain letters, spam, advertising, religious or political debates, etc. will be allowed. This is a large, active list, and we can't allow a ton of off-topic chatter. Please trim your posts when replying to messages.
PICTURED: Joey, 10, (left) at a sled ice hockey clinic in May of 2006.
- Spina Bifida
- Feb 24, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.