Our Fair Lani is leaving us...

  • Brita Lundstrom
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2001
      Our Fair and Beatuiful Lani (instuctor at Trinity) is leaving us for the summer and I would like to have a Bye Bye BBQ at my house for her before she leaves. Here is the deal I want as many people to come so I am putting it to you which would be the better time.  Friday night after Trinty lessons, or Saturday afternoon, or Sunday afternoon before Trinty dance? This would basically be an eat and socialize event, since I have precious little space for dancing.  So let me know!!!!!

      Brit
    • Laura Hammond
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2001
        I vote for Friday after Trinity, since many of us will be gathered already!
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2001
          I would like to cast my vote for Sunday afternoon before Trinity.
          I'm not too big on the friday night thing... but what should really
          decide this is when would Lani like to have it? Lani?

          -Shawn.

          --- In SA_Swing_Society@y..., "Brita Lundstrom" <britasemail@s...>
          wrote:
          > Our Fair and Beatuiful Lani (instuctor at Trinity) is leaving us
          for the
          > summer and I would like to have a Bye Bye BBQ at my house for her
          before she
          > leaves. Here is the deal I want as many people to come so I am
          putting it to
          > you which would be the better time. Friday night after Trinty
          lessons, or
          > Saturday afternoon, or Sunday afternoon before Trinty dance? This
          would
          > basically be an eat and socialize event, since I have precious
          little space
          > for dancing. So let me know!!!!!
          >
          > Brit
        • lani
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2001
            Well, to be honest, either time works for me...Sunday would have to
            be afternoon because that night I have to go to a SADU dance
            performance for a class and I have a final Saturday morning...either
            time works for me though. :) It's all good!

            Lani

            --- In SA_Swing_Society@y..., zjester@s... wrote:
            > I would like to cast my vote for Sunday afternoon before Trinity.
            > I'm not too big on the friday night thing... but what should really
            > decide this is when would Lani like to have it? Lani?
            >
            > -Shawn.

          • Jessica Huamani
            Message 5 of 5 , May 4, 2001
              Hi there, I am a new SA Swing society member and I
              would like to participate in the BBQ you mentioned.
              Just let me know when and where it will be held. I
              look forward to meeting some of you and learn more
              about the swing society.
              Thanks,
              Jessica M. Huamani

              http://auctions.yahoo.com/