Nina and Michael Workshop in Austin, April 21-22

  • Scott Angelius
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      Don't forget about the Nina and Michael workshop coming up in Austin.  It's April 21st-22nd.

      We'll have an awesome amount of classes, a party, a dance, and a really good time with all the Texas people coming!

      Space is limited.  We want to make sure you all get everything you can out of it.  So that means you need to register a little earlier to make sure you get your spot.  You can also apply for our scholarships.  Read the rules and spread the word!

      Thanks!

      Also, here is a clip of Michael.

      Funny.  And good.  And he'll be in Austin.  Like you will be.  If you register. :)

      Scott, Laura, and Mike
      The Lindy Project