Project: Nina and Michael

  • Scott Angelius
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012
      Hey everyone!

      The Lindy Project is hosting an awesome workshop in April.  We hope you can join us!

      Project: Nina & Michael
      April 21st - 22nd
      Austin, Texas

      This workshop features Nina Gilkenson and Michael Seguin, two of the most talented dancers in Lindy Hop today. Hailing from Baltimore, the city with the most applause at ILHC, these dancers will knock your socks off!!

      Registration is now open!
      Just $70 for the first 10 registrants, $80 after that, so register quick!

      What You're Gonna Get
      - 8 Rockin' Classes
      - Friday night party
      - Saturday night dance with a live band!
      YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!

      Scholarship
      We also have a great opportunity for up and coming dancers -- we are letting one person from each scene attend this workshop for free! You must have less than 1 year of lindy hop experience to apply. Write to us at info@... and let us know why you would want to attend the workshop. You can also include things like:
      - how long you've been dancing
      - who your teachers are
      - what workshops you have attended
      - how you are involved in your local scene
      - anything else you want us to know

      Check out more info

      See you there!

      -- Scott, Mike, and Laura