Jim Cullum Jazz Band features Swing Night

  • btluhrman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Come on down to the historic riverwalk for swing dance night at The Landing. The Jim Cullum Jazz Band will be playing just for dancers. Ben & Katy will be teaching the free Intro to Swing dance lesson after the first set around 9PM.

      All ages welcome, no cover if you dance, and free parking at meters after 6PM. You don't want to miss it!

      All we ask is that you order a drink and tip the wait staff. Hope you can make it out for a fun evening...we like dressing up for a night at The Landing.

      Facebook event:
      http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=133434120067587