May 2011 Swing Dancing Lessons

  • Michael Segura
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      Greetings all,

      This month at Amora Ballroom, Wednesday Swing lessons will have a different format. 7:00 PM Public Lessons are canceled. This hour is reserved for an Instructor Workshop. At 8:00 PM we will be offering 3 lessons which are:

      Intro to Swing: Our usual Beginner Swing class will be offered at the
      same time as it always is. Going over the basics of
      Triple-Step East Coast Swing.

      Beyond the Basics of Beginner Swing: A new class that we are offering
      for the first time. This is the next step after
      Beginner Swing, learning new moves and techniques to
      bring our beginners to the next level.

      Tranky Doo: A solo Jazz routine to be taught by our very own Chad
      Skeeters. Open to all levels of dancers.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud5RvFmSfko

      I hope you can come out and join us. And don't forget we have elections for the SASDS Board coming up May 12th. If you would like to run for a board position(President, Executive Director, Membership Director, Treasurer or PR Director) please let us know what position you would like to run for. You can contact me at mikeyps17@... .
      Thank you.

      Mikey Segura
      Membership Director of SASDS