Three Big Events

  • Nathan Malone
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      A quick reminder of three upcoming events in Central Texas in November, Syndicate at Go Dance, CAF Hangar Dance and Austin Lindy Exchange.

      1.  This Saturday, November 6th is the Syndicate's monthly dance at Go Dance Studios! Come and get your Lindy and West Coast on! Plenty of Air Conditioning.  Multiple rooms for dancing. Admission is $5 for Go Dance students and Austin Swing Syndicate Members; $7 for nonmembers. The dance runs from 9:30 to 12:30AM.  Further info can be found at http://www.godancestudio.com/ and
      www.austinswingsyndicate.org
      2525 West Anderson Lane
      Austin, TX 78757
      512.339.9391
      www.godancestudio.com

      2.  San Marcos Dinner and Hangar Dance in San Marcos, Saturday November 13th.  We have two tables full of dancers.  If you would like to join the dancer table, please buy your ticket directly through the

      The CAF Hangar Dance has always been a highlight of the year of the Central Texas swing scene. As usual, the band will be the awesome
      Sentimental Journey Orchestra. There will be a BBQ dinner will be 6 to 7:30 with dancing from 7:30 to 11PM.  An update to my previous email, the contest will not be a Jack n' Jill, but it is a pretty casual, low-key contest and a lot of people pair up at the dance.  If you wish to attend, please contact the CAF CenTex Wing Hangar at 396-1943, and please request the dancers table, cost is $40.  You can also contact Ray and Alison Ender at 512-396-0765, alisonender@...

      3. Finally, in less than three weeks, Austin Lindy Exchange, November 19th - 21st.  Over 200 people are already signed up and registrations have been accelerating as we get closer.

      Austin Lindy Exchange 2010 is only 3 weeks away! Don't forget to register and tell all your friends about this amazing event in Austin, Texas. We have some great bands lined up and over 200 people have already registered. You don't want to miss this!

      Here are a few things you need to know:

      1. If you will be needing housing, THIS THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH is the deadline!
      2. If you want to ensure you will receive a t-shirt, order one soon! We will be ordering extras, but cannot guarantee you a shirt unless you pre-order. To see a preview of this year's shirts, check out the Facebook page. The colors will be different, but this is the design: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=22301&id=141507482550728
      3.There are a few special excursion options for the adventurous ones, like Segway tours! Learn more about them and how to sign up at http://www.austinlindyexchange.org/excursions.php

      Again, remember ALX 11 is November 19-21st this year and only $75 dollars! Register today at http://www.austinlindyexchange.org/registration.php and we'll see you in just THREE WEEKS!

      See you on the dance floor,
      Nathan