September Lessons with SASDS

  • btluhrman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      For those interested in learning some new dance material, we will be at Amora Ballroom tonight teaching these wonderful new classes. Now's the perfect time to learn lindy hop if you have been waiting to do so. Show up at 7PM for the lindy class. Those that know lindy can take the Blues/Slow Lindy class and the Mixing Charleston and Lindy classes.

      See you tonight!!!

      7pm: Lindy 1 - Chad and Lara
      Blues/Slow Lindy Hop - Ben and Ashley

      8pm: Mixing Charleston & Lindy - Ben and Lara
      Beginner Swing - Ed and Isis