SASDS Board Elections are WED JUNE 2ND!!!

  • dancingsenora
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      DON'T FORGET- Board elections are Wednesday June 2nd at 5:45pm at Amora Ballroom.

      It's ok if you're getting off work and show up late- the 5 current board members vote for those running for a position whether they are present or not.

      I will have everyone's name on a ballot and we will vote anonymously.

      We have had more interest in board positions/helping out this year than any other year!!

      Thank you to all of the current board members and helpers of the SASDS_ we couldn't have a society without you : )

      See you guys tomorrow!!