SASDS classes on 17th resumed!!

  • dancingsenora
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010
      Hello fellow swing dancers!

      I am very happy to announce we ARE going to have lessons after all on the 17th. We've decided to spice it up (just for the night)!

      *Stephen and I (Amelia) will continue our Blues Series at 7pm

      *Mike and I (Amelia) will teach a Beginner Swing class at 8pm

      *The Social will go on as normal with a few fun and "different" songs you'd never guess you can swing to!!
      Mario and Mike will be Djing.. so expect some swanky Blues, fun Balboa, Loosy Lindy, and jivin swing! We're goint to integrate all types of swing music for all kinds of swing dancers : )

      *Pricing- $10 per person. This means you can take both the Blues and Beginner Classes and have the social included all for $10. If you only want to take 1 class, that's up to youm but the price is still $10.

      *This is a GREAT time to invite some friends who haven't tried our exciting dance yet!!! I always encourage you to invite as many people as possible to enjoy our special nights. Who knows- there could be a future famous dancer in our midst : ) (wouldn't that be cool?!)

      *I know this is some people's Spring Break, but for those who are going to attend- you will have a blast!! Don't forget- if someone there has a birthday, please let me know so we can celebrate their beautiful life with them and show them how special they are to us!

      *For those who paid for the month- come talk to me, I've got you all taken care of. I have a plan : )

      *If you don't know me- Hi! I am Amelia- the PR Director for the SASDS. I want you to know that I am here for EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. Please feel free to email me at www.saswing.org (click on the the info link) with any questions, suggestions, fun ideas or concerns you might have. This is your organization- we as the Board are here to help you and encourage you in any way we can!

      I really hope to see you all there!
      -Amelia