Shag Reminder!

  • btluhrman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      I am very excited to announce that Johnny Serrano and Sally Matsumae will be
      coming down in November to teach a Beginner Shag class. This class will be a
      month long and it will go over Shag from the ground up.

      The class will be from 7-8 p.m. at Semenaya Ballroom and is open to all levels. Come on out and join us for a fun month of classes with these great instructors!

      Here is a little taste of who Johnny and Sally are, and what Shag is and looks
      like.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-2UjUep0oQ

      -Ben Luhrman
      SASDS Executive Director