Lone Star Championships - save the date

  • Scott Angelius
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      LONE STAR CHAMPIONSHIPS

      January 15-17th, 2010
      Martin Luther King Weekend
      Austin, Texas
      www.lonestarchampionships.com

      We would like to invite you to Lone Star Championships' third year!  Each year we've seen Lone Star get bigger and better, and this year promises even more.

      - Even more of the world's finest dancers and instructors teaching amazing workshops.
      - Multiple nights of music from the Live Music Capital of the World's best jazz musicians.
      - Inspiring competitions and performances - along with a special new contest.

      But one thing hasn't changed.  Lone Star is a social event first.  Not only because we plan the event such that you get TONS of social dance, but also because the competitions are social dance competitions - Jack and Jills and Strictlys.  Think of this as an exchange... on steroids.

      Instructors
      * Carla Heiney
      * Nina Gilkensen
      * Laura Glaess
      * Nick Williams
      * Todd Yannacone
      * Mike Faltesek
      * Mikey Pedroza

      Contests
      * All-Star Jack & Jill
      * Advanced Jack & Jill
      * Intermediate Jack & Jill
      * Newcomer Jack & Jill
      * All-Star Strictly Lindy
      * Open Strictly Lindy
      * Strictly Blues
      * Strictly Fast Lindy
      * Solo Charleston

      Registration will open soon.

      The first 50 registrants will get the largest discount.  Join our Facebook Group to receive the earliest notice of when online registration goes live:
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/group.php?gid=6320079786

      Tena Morales, Scott Angelius, and The Lone Star Crew
      Lone Star Championships
      www.lonestarchampionships.com