There's still time to register for LIOSA!

  • Raleigh Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hey everyone,
      There's still time to register for LIOSA... It's coming up in only2 WEEKS!!  I'm sooo excited and YOU SHOULD BE TOO!  It's only $75 for society members... you're not going to find a better deal, so head on over to http://liosa.saswing.org and register!

      Instructors:  Sylvia Sykes, Nick Williams, Bill Borgida, Lenore Saltz, Matt Jones, and Laura Malloy
      9 hours of workshops (3 tracks)!
      2 great nights of social dancing!
      Balboa Jack & Jill Competition!!
      Guest DJ's!

      Workshop venue information is posted also, we're holding LIOSA at the UTSA 1604 Campus and the Jewish Community Center.

      We're looking forward to seeing you in San Antonio!

      -Raleigh