Hangar Dance coming up!

  • Andrea Deaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hello, everyone!  I had sent this before, but I want to remind everyone- the Veteran's Day Hangar Dance in San Marcos will be on Sat, Nov. 8th.  Tickets are $30 for everyone and include a B-B-Q meal and dancing to the Sentimental Journey Orchestra (FABULOUS).  There will be a dance contest and a silent auction.  To buy tickets:
      call (512) 396-1943  or email alisonender@....  Tell them you want to sit with the San Antonio Swing Dance Society.  We have two tables reserved, and will get another if necessary.

      Again:  Sat. Nov 8th
      6-7:30 dinner
      7:30-11:00 dancing