SASDS for the week of Dec. 3rd

  • Jennie Dunnavant
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Happy December :-)!!

      Monday, December 3rd:

      The SASDS will be teaching a basic East Coast Swing
      lesson at 7 pm at Sam's Burger Joint (330 East Grayson). At about
      8:15 pm, Spank Sinatra (swing) will
      be performing. No partner is necessary; cover is $5.

      Friday, December 7th:

      ****NO LESSONS IN DECEMBER****

      *HOLIDAY SOCIAL AND POTLUCK* Friday, December 14, 2007
      Semeneya has given us the opportunity for a FREE SOCIAL so let's do
      it up! We're going to have a potluck/cocktail party on the second
      Friday of December starting at 7pm. It's going to be semi-dressy and
      we'll have food (if you bring it)and entertainment, Christmas Swing
      music, and dancing. It'll be a great chance to socialize, dance, eat,
      and have fun! So get snazzed up, and I'll see you in December! For
      more information and to *SIGN UP TO BRING A DISH* go to our official
      POTLUCK PAGE (http://www.sasds.org/potluck.php).
      Hope to see you there!

      ~Keep checking the calendar (http://sasds.org/calendar.php) for other
      dancing opportunities this month!

      Jennie :-D

      www.SASDS.org

      Semeneya Ballroom (2899 NE 410 at Perrin Beitel) is
      located at the North East corner of the intersection
      of 410 and Perrin-Bietel. Coming from 410, exit
      Perrin-Bietel, take a left (if you're coming from
      North Star Mall) and go under the highway. Turn
      into the Academy parking lot and keep going until you
      see the Semeneya (www.saballroom.com)