If you feel like traveling....

  • Femi A.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Don't forget Motor City Jam is August 24-26, 2007 at
      the Doubletree
      Hotel, 5801 Southfield Rd at Ford Rd. in Detroit, MI.
      MCJ is pleased to announce that Larry Lee and the Back
      in the Day
      Band will play from 10pm-2am for our Friday Blues
      party. More news
      to come on the schedule. Pass the word that we are
      looking for
      sponsors for our dance contests and are in need of a
      few more door
      prizes. We, also, incentives for groups. Call or write
      for more
      info. Toe to Toe Dance Wear will be in the house to
      with a plethora
      of shoes and dance wear.

      Enews carries info on Detroit-area weekly parties and
      events like
      the Conga Club, West Coast Wednesday, Virgo in Pampas
      Lanes and
      Salero Night at The Harem on Thursdays. Enews also
      lists Detroit-
      area monthly parties like, The Amber House on the
      first Sunday, MSDA
      on the third Sunday, and the Salsa Social on the
      fourth Sunday of
      each month.

      Don't forget upcoming dance events like:
      The Motown Dance Championships
      Easter Swing April 5-8
      Indy Swing Classic April 12-15
      and the World Swing Dance Championships May 4-6.

      The 10th American Lindy Hop Championships is coming!
      ALHC is
      looking for pictures from the 2006 event. If you have
      pictures you'd
      like to share please pass them on. You will be
      credited with taking
      the photo. Go to ALHC Event Details to keep updated on
      the Champs
      new info.

      Pass this info on to your groups. Reply to this email
      or call 313-
      790-2311 with questions.
      --
      Go to http://artspectrum.org to updated information on