SASDS for the week of Dec. 4, 2006

  • Femi A.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hello, Everyone!

      Thank you to everyone from Austin, Trinity, and San
      Antonio who came out to our Saturday dance. A special
      thanks to our DJ's Mike and Jeff as well.

      Here's what's coming up for the week:

      Monday, Dec. 4:
      The SASDS is teaching a basic East Coast Swing lesson
      at Sam's Burger Joint, at 7 pm. Then, Spank Sinatra
      performing from about 8:30 until 11 pm. No parnter is
      necessary, and $5 cover includes both the lesson and
      the dance.

      Wednesday, Dec. 6:
      Although the SASDS will not have formal lessons, we
      WILL have a FREE dance from 8 to 9 pm, at The Blue
      Bubble Ballroom, at which SASDS instructors
      will be there. So you can ask them questions, get
      pointers, and the like.

      Hope to see you on the dance floors.

      Have a wonderful week.

      From,