SASDS for the Week of Nov. 7, 2006

  • Femi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      Hello, Folks! Here's what's going down this week in
      the wonderful swing dancing world of San Antonio:

      Wednesday, Nov. 8:
      The SASDS's lessons at the Blue Bubble Ballroom (9315
      Broadway outside 410), from 7 to 9 pm. (Please see
      www.sasds.org for more information) .

      The Bellevue (I THINK; forgive me if
      I've listed the wrong band!) will perform at the Blue
      Bubble Ballroom from 9 to 11 pm. The cost is $5.

      Friday, Nov. 10:
      Come dance at The Lindy Stop (The Lindy Stop is in The
      American Dance Company, on the corner of Jones
      Maltsberger and Starcrest) from 8 to 11 pm. See
      www.swingseven.com for more info.

      Saturday, Nov. 11:
      The 40's Swing Band Hangar Dance in San Marcos,
      featuring the Sentimental Journey Orchestra. (See
      www.realtime.nex/centex or call CAF CenTex Wing Hangar
      at 396-1943 for more info) The Swing Posse and the
      SASDS will have tables there, so if you attend, look
      for us there!

      Thursday, Nov. 16- Sunday, Nov. 19:
      The Austin Lindy Exchange, or ALX (See
      http://www.austinlindyexchange.com/schedule.php for