Sam's is Open (July 3rd)! SASDS Lessons for July Starting Wednesday, July 5th

  • Femi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Just wanted to remind people that Sam's Burger Joint IS open tonight (July 3rd), so come on out and swing dance the night away.

      On Wednesday, July 5th, at the Bule Bubble Ballroom, the SASDS will be having lessons from 7 pm to 9 pm. That's one hour of East Coast Swing and one hour of Lindy Hop. Should you choose to pay for the lessons on a weekly basis, the cost is $7/week for members and $10/week for nonmembers. If you pay for the entire month in advance, the cost is $20 for members and $30 for nonmembers.

      Also on Wednesday at the Blue Bubble Ballroom, at 9 pm, is a dance live music-- this week it's Julia LaShae. The cost is $5.

      Thanks to everyone who came out this past Saturday for the SASDS's monthly dance. We had a lot of fun and we hope that those of you who could not make it this month cancome out for our next.

      Have a wonderful 4th of July holiday!!!

      From the Entity Known as Femi